Covid-19 Health and Safety Measures
- Hygiene Mask
(1) As of June 14, 2022, the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan asks people to follow the guideline ‘COVID-19 Mask Use in Community Settings.’
Website: COVID-19 Mask Use in Community Settings
(2) The categories of our walking tour are Outdoors, While talking, Insufficient distance from others.
The result is MASKS REQUIRED.
(3) We ask guests to bring their own hygiene masks to the walking tour.
- Body Temperature
(1) Please take your temperature on the morning of the tour. If your body temperature is 37.5 ℃ or more, please make contact with the guide through Contact Me and refrain from joining the tour.
(2) At the meeting point you are supposed to have your temperature checked by the guide with a non-contact thermometer. If your body temperature is 37.5 ℃ or more, you are not allowed to join the tour.
You are expected to leave the place and take necessary measures by yourself, including a medical examination at the medical institution designated by insurance.
Local hospitals and doctor’s offices are not ready for accepting foreign travelers.
- The guide’s Certificate of Vaccination
(1) The guide got the latest vaccination for COVID-19 on December 3, 2022. (2) He always has the certificate of vaccination with him.